Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yet another s3 (Sucessful Shakedown Session)

Since I've been actually pre-occupied with working on the layout to post, I thought I'd take a moment before mt favorite show (The Walking Dead) starts, and share some shots taken from this weekend's shakedown session. Only two more to go before I host a very special op session at the end of April! There are still things that needs fixing/doing (isn't there always?), but that is the point of doing these sessions. This summer we will (or at least should) begin regular op sessions. Instead of rambling on, I will let the pictures do the talking........










 
Oops! No 1:87 scale lives were lost, and no 1:1 scale operators were furloughed for rules violations...Though Rule G was ignored, and in fact, encouraged to be!
(it WAS St, Patty's Eve, after all!).
Thanks to all my friends who came out to spend a Saturday in my basement!
 
And as always, questions and coments are encouraged!
 
Thanks for visiting,
Ralph
 

3 comments:

E-Mann said...

Looks like a great time. Keep up the good work and shoot for regular sessions so you keep moving forward. I'm close to a shake down session here, with only a few wiring tasks remaining.
- Eric

E-Mann said...

You sure have some interesting followers who post here, Ralph!
- Eric

Ralph Heiss said...

Ha,ha, Eric! Apparently, if I don't check in enough, they pile up....I just deleted about 11 Spam coments. Been quite the problem as of late, don't know why.....I've been busy working on (or sometimes operating!) the layout, so I haven't posted much in a long while, but after ProRail leaves town, I'll do a big update next week.