Friday, April 5, 2019

End Of Week, Just For Fun, No Other Reason Than "Because I Don't Feel Like Working" Post

So, I stumbled upon this blog today while deciding to "take a break"....Yeah, break, that's it.....




Having always though signals are neat (because, who DOESN'T think that?!?), ESPECIALLY semaphores, and also because my friend Dave Abeles' has signals galore all over the place on his 
Conrail Onondaga Cutoff layout - https://onondagacutoff.blogspot.com/, so I kinda thought that I should take some time to learn about them a little better.....



                                                               Yeah, Dave has a LOT of signals.....

So I thought to myself, "Self, share this with your faithful readers today, because like said, "signals are neat"!" And 'cause ya know, I'm nice like that.......


So, yeah, I guess I have to go back to work now.....I'm off to the Bridgeview B&B in Marysville, Pennsylvania this weekend, so maybe I'll be back next week with some neat pictures to share!


~Ralph

No comments: