Friday, January 13, 2012

Colds, Blog Comments, And Whatnot For Friday the 13th

So, after all the excitement of last weekends "destruction construction", and big plans to get a jump start on things this week, I got laid up with a nasty cold that only just now (on Friday the 13th of all days) has finally let up and allowed me to feel like going back in to the basement again. Now the decision is, do I keep the two Code 100 double slips, or plunk down some coin on two new Code 75's? Oh, the decisions.........

In other news, I've been told that some people have had trouble leaving comments on the blog, so as of this morning, I went into the settings and tried to fix it......So if you're one of those people, feel free to try again, and hopefully now, anyone can leave a message....I know that SOMEBODY out there wants to comment, (good OR bad!). Next week the "dream team" will be over to make a lot of mess and help to get me ready for Shakedown #4 in February, so wish me luck that I get all the prep work done before next Wednesday!

So, until then, may your tugboats stay leak-free, and your carfloats remain un-capsized!

2 comments:

Riley said...

I say go for it and plunk down the coin for the new 75s!

Ralph Heiss said...

Hmm, I thought about it Riley, but I don't want to wait 3-4 days for them to arrive, I want instant gratification! I think what I will do for now is put the two old ones back down and before (when?) everything gets ballasted (or something fails first!), I'll replace them then, but only then. Thanks for the thoughts on spending my money, though, LOL!