Friday, December 9, 2011

'Tis the season for more updates

I know it's been a while, and I hope y'all haven't lost just yet.......I will admit, I haven't been as busy working on things since the shakedown in November, and another one will be right around the corner in 2012 before I know it.
I spent a bit too much time in the last few weeks contemplating some track aditions/revisions, and after I realized that I need to FIX things first that we found during the session before I go and add/subtract things, I switched gears and began how to contemplate my staging yard lengthening project (as suggested by my friend Neil Henning), which I hope to have time to post some new photos of this weekend.

Other than that, the week was also filled with designing and streamlining more operational paperwork (stop the insanity and BUILD something I hear my friends Dave and Ted say!), getting ready for my bands last gig of 2011, and trying to decide what to buy people for Christmas (and no, I have not bought one thing yet!)

So, let me wrap things up for tonight, but rest assured there will be more layout posts coming before New Years!

Ralph

No comments: